Die Schwacke GmbH ist ein Unternehmen der Autovista Group. 1957 von Hanns W. Schwacke als Verlag gegründet konnte Schwacke bald darauf den Klassiker SchwackeListe für Pkw als Standard bei der Ermittlung von Gebrauchtwagenpreisen etablieren. Heute bietet die Autovista Group als unabhängiger Dienstleister automobile Marktdaten, Analysen und Softwarelösungen mit den Schwerpunkten Restwertermittlung und -management sowie Schadenkalkulation an.
Die Gruppe ist mit 800 Mitarbeitern in 30 Ländern tätig.
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Europe, Flexible
Summary of role:
Working within project teams, the business analyst will work with business and technology stakeholders to scope projects and establish delivery roadmaps and costs. They will specify and document business requirements for new projects, and identify the potential technical, commercial and financial impact of business requirements. They help the project stakeholder to identify and define features and technical solutions for new developments including the advantages and disadvantages of each option.
- Evaluate current business models and processes for inefficiencies and areas of improvement, including process mapping/modelling;
- Conduct requirement gathering for proposed improvements from all stakeholders using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios;
- Proactively collaborate with external and internal customers to analyse and challenge system needs and requirements;
- Analyse system information – critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into detail, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish stakeholder requests from the underlying true needs;
- Collaborate with Solution Architects, Project Managers and Technical Leads to create and manage requirements documentation and functional specifications;
- Recommend and support technology solution design, identifying key design issues and developing options and recommendations to resolve IT issues;
- Conduct feasibility analysis of solution options including newer technologies;
- Support project manager during project planning and delivery, including estimation, risk management, briefing of technical and quality assurance teams, issue resolution, client status updates and testing;
- Write test plans for new systems and undertake system testing where required;
- Provide staff training on created systems where required;
- Conduct all business analysis work to agreed timelines;
- Ensure that the optimal technical solution is specified and developed for the internal or external client.
Skills, Knowledge & Behaviours Required:
- Experience of analysing automotive data production systems and data applications including data schemas, database tables, editorial workflows and application functionality;
- Experience of requirements gathering and documenting with ability to write specification documents for developers and technical architects;
- Experience of working within multi-national teams on data development projects;
- fluent in English with strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills;
- Pro-active and self-driven, with the ability to manage multiple achieving tasks and achieve demanding deadlines.
To apply, please send you CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are regrettably unable to reply to all candidates individually. We will contact you if your application has successfully progressed to the next stage of the recruitment process.
Job Title: RV and Data Analyst
Reporting To: Head of Analytics
Division: Autovista Intelligence
Location: Europe (Flexible)
The Car To Market (CTM) & Consulting department is the biggest contributor to Autovista Group’s Launch Intelligence revenue. Car To Market is a standardised consulting study, which provides advice to manufacturers on how to optimise the launch and residual value performance of a new vehicle.
Analyse residual value (RV) trends and create RV forecasts in the context of CTM and consulting projects in European markets. Furthermore, maintain and improve existing Tableau dashboards (like CTM Online), create new dashboards and analysis for customized consultancy studies and develop new helpful views to support analysts.
- Analyse and evaluate historical and current market (RV) trends. Create RV forecasts for the major European markets as part of CTM analyses
- Reconcile and agree resulting forecasts in the competitive environment with the market observation from the editorial teams in each country
- Present project results in front of the customer, including multi-country presentations and attend client’s vehicle launch events
- Maintenance and redesign of existing Tableau dashboards for external customers, mainly Car To Market Online
- Creation and maintenance of Tableau dashboards which will support analysts in their daily work
- Active support in consulting studies to answer customer specific questions with statistical methods
- University degree in area of relevance (e.g. data science, statistics/mathematics, business administration, economics) or equivalent educational off-/on-the-job training
- Good knowledge of the European automotive fleet & Residual value business
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both orally and in writing; further language skills helpful
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills (team spirit)
- Efficient time management
- Good level of drive and persistence
- Good presentation skills
- Very good skills in BI tools like Tableau or PowerBI
- Good skills in common statistical methods and tools
- Availability to travel
People & Performance
Tel.: +49 69 808839 03
Hanauer Landstraße 160